Situated in the city of Clarence, on Hobart’s Eastern Shore with Bellerive Oval (Blundstone Arena) nearby, the Shoreline overlooks the beautiful Derwent River with the city of Hobart and Mount Wellington in the background.
After opening in 1967 and enjoying a reputation as being one of Hobart’s premier entertainment venues of the day, a substantial refurbishment was undertaken in 2001 bringing the hotel back to its former glory but in a modern style. The multi award-winning Shoreline Hotel now has a large bistro with adjacent function area, all day Café, 3 bars, tote facilities, gaming, accommodation, a large bottle shop and carwash.
What’s On @ Shoreline
- The refurbishment project is almost complete with just the Bottle Shop works remaining.
- All areas of the Hotel are now trading as follows:
- Dining Room, Family Space and Playground open 7 days with Lunch from 11.30am and Dinner from 5pm.
- Lounge Bar open Wednesday to Saturday from 11.30am serving Cocktails, Wine by the glass and Craft Beers with Wood Fired Pizza, Share Plates and Small Plates.
Café opens 7 days from 8.30am for coffee, cakes and all day snacks.
The Bar opens daily from 11am (9.30 on Saturdays)
Bottle Shop trading through refurbishment, open from 8.30am daily.
State of the art car wash now at the Shoreline Hotel!
* Autowash – Premium and Express options
* Self service bays– Wash your own with a range of high pressure services
* Vacuum stations – High suction with scent options
* Dog Wash – Treat your dog
* Change Machine and Product Vending